- There have been numerous sightings throughout the city of the legendary hero Blackjack, starting in the days after the riots began. Most sightings involve him breaking up or disarming rioters and trying to instill calm, but others speak of him searching for information.
- Queen Ileosa is rumored to have sacrificed the King to Asmodeus, then bathed naked in his blood. Those who do not begin regular worship to Asmodeus will meet a similar fate in the days ahead.
- The Queen’s going to deliver the city into the control of the dragon Orlarrakh, the Green Duchess of the Dusk Ports. The ambassador to Lylorn has already delivered the dragon’s orders to the Queen.
- The King died of a sexual plague that will soon slay a trail following the bedsheets of everyone he slept with. Due to the King’s proclivity, there is more than a little fear that this disease might then have spread to most of the whores and those who frequent them in the city, creating a true epidemic.
- The gods were unable or unwilling to cure the King’s disease. If unwilling, then the city may be ruined when the priests of Kelemvor release the undead and the Bank of Waukeen steals all of the money in the city. If unable, perhaps the Acadamae prevented the magic from working.
- House Arkona diverted the crews of multiple ships into patrolling and repairing Oldtown once the riots started, so that their own district came through better than any other except the Heights where the most soldiers were deployed.
- A number of looters have been found murdered, starting a week or so after the riots. It is suspected that the Cerulean Society is cleaning up on those who thought they could get away with stealing in the society without being part of the thieves guild.
- Gaedren Lamm’s been sheared, though who did the deed is less clear. Tales place it from a rival gang, a group of new heroes, to an entire company of Sable Rangers. Dozens or even hundreds of kids were freed and returned to the city’s orphanage.